Need an Extra Tip Pass?

Published on Tuesday, 14 June 2022 at 2:42:27 PM

Residents of the Shire of Katanning can apply for additional tip passes at the Shire of Katanning Administration and Civic Centre.  To receive an extra tip pass, residents will need to show some identification such as a valid driver’s license with their Shire of Katanning address or proof of residence such as a utility bill or rates notice.

Shire President Liz Guidera said “Council aims to ensure that residents and ratepayers have access to the local tip to dispose of bulky items and household waste. This will benefit the environment by discouraging illegal dumping and helping residents keep their properties tidy. Sometimes tenants in rental properties do not receive the tip passes issued with rates notices from their landlord and making extra tip passes available will make the process easier for our local residents.”

Further information on waste services is available on the Shire website

The Katanning Refuse Site is located on the Katanning/Nyabing Road Katanning.

Residents can also get a refund on their container deposits at the Katanning Environmental Container Cash-in Depot in Dore Street Katanning.

Back to All News