Katanning Leisure Centre
4 Pemble Street
PO Box 130
Katanning WA 6317
Ph: (08) 9821 4399 Fax: (08) 9821 4657
- Our Term 1 Timetable has arrived from the printers! Pick up your copy from the Centre today!
- Download the Complete Term 1 Timetable here, or the Term 1 Overview here (Please note this is the term 1 timetable even though it is named term 4)
- Here is a quick look at our Term 1 Fitness Timetable:
|9:00am||Seniors Exercise Group|
|10:00am||Body Vive + creche||Body Pump + creche||NEW!! Cardio Blitz + creche (30 minutes)||Body Vive + creche|
|1:30pm||Aqua Aerobics||Seniors Gym||Seniors Gym||Aqua Aerobics|
|5:30pm||Express Konga (30 minutes)|
|6:00pm||Body Pump||Body Vive||Body Pump||Body Attack|
|7:10pm||Body Balance||Konga||Body Balance|
- Or email us to be added to our mailing list
Rollerblading - Term 1 2013
Rollerblading nights are a lot of fun for everyone, and there are plenty of games and some prizes to be won at the Katanning Leisure Centre. Rollerblading is a community run event, therefore, parental support and supervision is critical to its success.
To keep it safe and fun, please find the details and rules for Rollerblading below.
Dates and Notes: Blading starts Friday 8th February; No blading Friday 22nd February (special event); No Blading Friday 29th March (Good Friday); and the last session for Term 1 is Friday 19th April 2013
Times: Fridays from 6:00-8:00pm
Entry: $4.00 for child non-member, $5.00 adult (18+) non-member, Free for Gold Members
Blade Hire: $2.00 (IE: $6.00 for child non-members blading, $2.00 for gold members blading, $4.00 for those bringing their own blades)
Supervisors of Children under 12: No Charge for entry (Blade hire ($2.00) will apply if supervisor is blading)
1. Respect all other patrons and staff members.
2. All children aged 12 and under will only be granted access to the Centre if accompanied by a guardian aged 18 or older who remains in the building with the child for the entire evening. There is no charge to supervise, but we will charge supervisors for rollerblade hire if they wish to blade.
3. For hygiene’s sake, please wear socks in your rollerblades.
4. Exchange shoes for blades, return a matching pair of blades to get your shoes back. No shoes, no blades! No blades, no shoes!
5. Rollerblades must remain on the main stadium floor at all times. No blades are to be worn on the stairs, carpets or ramp.
6. Balls will be made available at the discretion of supervisors. Balls are to be thrown into hoops only, and not at other patrons.
7. All other Leisure Centre rules as laid out in the KLC Code of Conduct also apply at all times.
Please remember that Katanning Leisure Centre staff are NOT responsible for people when they leave the premises.
Junior TeeBall - Term 1 2013
Junior TeeBall for 6-12 year old girls and boys will run on Mondays from 3:30-5:00pm starting on Monday 11th February 2013.
Registrations essential, all equipment supplied, cost is only $10 for the term. No more to pay!!
Please ensure children are Sun Smart and bring a water bottle to the sessions as they will be held outdoors on the Top Oval.
Services & Facilities
Officially opened in 1997, the Centre was built largely as a result of fundraising efforts and contributions from the local community and surrounding districts. The finished complex provides:
- quality indoor sporting facilities
- fully equipped function room, able to cater for business, social or community events
- commercial kitchen
- large general purpose stadium
- bar facilities
- three outdoor ovals
Opening hours vary from term to term to accomodate sporting events. Our general opening hours are:
Monday-Friday: 6:00-8:30am members only; 8:30am-8:30pm
Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed except by special request, private booking or other arrangement.
The Centre offers two types of membership, suited to various levels of usage:
Entitles the member to full gymnasium usage (excludes fitness classes).
Entitles the member to entry into the Katanning Leisure Centre for general usage, full gymnasium usage (including initial one-on-one fitness assessment and personalised program aimed at achieving your goals) and access to fitness classes.
Membership Price List
|Gold 1 Month (4 weeks)||$90.00|
|Gold 3 Month (13 weeks)||$260.00||$310.00|
|Gold 6 Month (26 weeks)||$420.00||$580.00|
|Gold 12 Month (52 weeks)||$625.00||$950.00|
|Gym 3 Month (13 weeks)||$230.00|
|Gym 6 Month (26 weeks)||$375.00|
|Gym 12 Month (52 weeks)||$560.00|
Concession Booklet Passes
Sport Entry Passes are available for people participating in sports like Basketball or Netball. These offer a 10% discount on regular entry fees.
Health and Fitness passes are also available for 10% off the regular casual fees.
Passes for the new HCI fitness classes will also be available at a 10% discount.
Please refer to current timetable for more prices and information.